1. JCrew leopard scarf. At a recent JCrew sale I picked up this scarf and a hot pink one for about $20 each. Great for the summer when I spend most of my time on a freezing subway car or cold office.
2. Baggu reusable tote from the No. 6 + BAGGU collection
3. NARS lipgloss in Orgasm. Simply the best, especially for the summer.
4. NARS The Multiple in Riviera. I couple never really get into The Multiple since it I pretty much just use it for cheeks, but hoping if I carry it with me I will start using it.
5. Silver reflective aviator sunglass. Perfect for summer. Purchased at a Brooklyn post office (say what?) two summers ago for about $10.
6. Coach wallet. Gift from about 10 years ago. Still looks brand new.
7. NEW Cole Haan leather wristlet to hold subway pass and earbuds. Nice light gold with a shimmer. TJMaxx $24.99
8. Laura Mercier pressed powder for cover up. Really need to get a new on the go cover up system since this one is too matte, but determined to use this one up first.
9. Glasses. Yes I had LASIK 5 years ago (LOVE) but sadly due to age I now need computer/TV/reading glasses. But these are fun nerdy retro glasses and deserve their own post.
10. Granola bar. When I get hungry I get cranky.
11. Baggu pouch for nail clippers, comb, toothpaste, etc.
12. Kindle. Love to download The New Yorker every Monday morning.
13. Chapstick and Dior gloss (free with Sephora points)
14. Zip up Coach Wallet. Another gift, I use this one to organize coupons, store cards and checks I need to cash.
And the Bag: Stripped JCrew tote from about 3 summers ago. The perfect canvas tote.