Just “flipped” through the online Toast catalogue and it made me even more excited about dressing for the fall. I’m trying to wear more dresses this season, instead of my normal uniform of trouser jeans and a fitted top, and Toast is giving me lots of good ideas.
Last Thursday there was the first hint of a chill in the air. So of course I decided to put together my fall shopping list. What’s on your wish list for the Fall?
1. Frye Allie Softy Pump DONE! (I had to return a pair of boots to Frye and their excellent customer service employee had me pick out a new pair. It has been too hot to wear them outside so far, but I have been wearing them when I walk around the office.)
2. 15″ Aviator Leather Shearling Clog Boot from No. 6 Although these boots are insanely expensive I think I would get my money’s worth seeing as I need a warm pair of boots about 6 months out of the year. Plus I’ve been looking for a replacement for my Ugg Brooks tall boots that I have been wearing evey winter for about four years now. Plus they love them over at Lucky Magazine. Plus Michelle Williams looks super cute in them.
3. Teardrop T-Straps I might be rethinking since I read the reviews but these are beautiful shoes.
4. Uniqlo Peacoat $40! Can’t beat that. I’m also going to be keeping an eye on Uniqlo for a new puffy down coat.
5. Silence & Noise Tie Dye Cocoon Cardigan This is so Nancy Botwin and I love it. I love it so much I may just buy at full price instead of stalking it for months waiting for it to go on sale.
6. Splendid Blazer Tee Comfy but still office appropriate. Perfection!
7. Saturday/Sunday Flight Simulation Jacket Love the collar and fitted waist band.
I keep a folder on my hard drive called “Great Outfits” where I save cute outfits I see on the web to flip through when I need some inspiration. It just occurred to me I could just as easily share on the web!
Today, I downloaded this fab outfit worn by Alexa Chung who I just heard about a few weeks ago. Love the sky high ankle boots with black tights.